Food Vendor Fee : $200
RV and camp sites are available for Friday and Saturday night. See options under “Tickets”
General Information: Come participate in an itinerary that is packed full of real Bigfoot hunters, bluegrass music, and storytelling. Join us in Reliance, TN, one of the most beautiful small towns in Tennessee, with crisp autumn tree colors covering the mountains and a cool breeze coming off the river. This should be a great venue for food and product vendors.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that this contract is not binding until a payment is received
- I understand that there is a no-refund policy
- I understand that electricity is ONLY available to food vendors and there is an additional fee
- I understand that set-up time will be 6:00am – 9:00am on Oct 27, 2018
- I understand that take-down cannot begin until 6:05pm. I understand that my booth must be completely taken-down and removed by 8:00pm.
- I understand that tables, chairs, tents, and linens are not provided, and I will provide my own.I understand that if I have consumable products, including food, I have all the certificates available and I am legally selling my products.
- I understand that this is a family and community event and profanity, name-calling, nudity, bullying, and illegal activities are not allowed.
- I understand that certain direct-marketing companies have strict rules about vendor markets and I will sell only what I have listed.
- I understand that only silent or low-sounding generators are allowed.
- Only straight-legged tents allowed to prevent tripping hazards and to maintain the 10×10 space.
- NO signage outside of your space, including the street.
- NO smoking or alcohol in the festival area.
- NO yelling out product sales info to bypass-ers
- NO amplification, sound or music (unless approved).
- NO blocking ADA ramps or sidewalks beside or behind your booth.
- NO glass containers (unless approved).
- NO leaving your booth space unattended.
- NO caution tape or unapproved barriers.
- A clean-up fee will be billed to anyone who leaves trash in their area. You will also be banned from participating in any future events produced by A Black Bear Affair.
- NO participant shall use Bigfoot and BBQ Festival name, logo, images or product without written permission.
- NO vendor or partner will create a Facebook (or other) social media “event” for Bigfoot and BBQ Festival.
All participants must adhere to all festival rules or they will be removed from festival without refund.
Only 2 vendor passes are available for each vendor. Participants agree to make no claim for any reason against event coordinators, or the City of Cleveland, TN for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods, nor injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
- Alcohol Sales are not permitted.
By completing a booth purchase you agree to all terms and conditions listed above.